Party Like a Rascal
There are lots of ways to party like a rascal. Here are just a few ideas.
1. Learn how to do the hokeypokey. That's the dance Bert suggests everyone do to get the circus train off the Golden Gate Bridge. It's a fun and easy dance that anyone can learn. See if you can find an adult who's willing to teach you the song and the dance. Or click here.
2. Open a joke store. See if you can make up jokes like Bert does. You could give your jokes away to friends and family.
3. Put on a circus! Get some friends together and think up a few fun tricks you could perform for your families. Maybe you could sell tickets and lemonade and raise money for a good cause.
4. Make up your own secret words, just like Gert.
5. Take a song you like and make up new words to sing. Try starting with "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." (Your song might begin with "Read, read, read your book" or "Make, make, make your bed" or "Ride, ride, ride your bike.")